Thursday, February 21, 2013

my least favorite facebook friends


We all want to defriend you, but we also know that Facebook is the only real thing you have left.



I'd tell you that I was worried that you may be giving Cynthia a complex, but let's be real here. Cynthia can't read.



You are the Facebook friend who cried wolf. When your mom dies, don’t expect anyone to notice.




There are best friends, and then there are the people you are supposed to marry. “Marrying my best friend” makes it sound like you are approaching 30 and therefore going through with the pact you made with your gay friend in middle school, stating that if you were both single when you were 30, you’d get married. If THAT is the case, then congrats actually, and I bet those honeymoon pics will be fab.




Yeah, you do.





Jessie can probably kick your ass.




Sorry, world.

No comments: